http://http://www.societyofparanormalresearchmaine.com/ Society of Paranormal Research of Maine: We're all Hallucinating!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

We're all Hallucinating!





Click on the link above and to understand what we are trying to say below! Thanks for visiting!
                   We're all Hallucinating!!!
                                       
  Skip the magic mushrooms? No way I wanna see a ghost! Timothy O'Leary where are you now? The LSD just plain sucks nowadays! Either your on the bus, Or your off the bus!
 So says the Merry Pranksters in a great book by Tom Wolfe called the "Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test" And a fun bit of fact is the lead character in it was Ken Casey! Who in turn wrote the book "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"!
 With the money Ken got from selling the book his gang of merry pranksters revolutionized the tripping world! Bought a school bus and went for a crazy ride into history!

 The one big thing I don't remember from any of these trippy stories was anything about ghosts and haunting's! Sure lot's of hallucinations and even some people losing their minds, And even a few dying! But no mention of ghost!
 
If they did as much tripping as stated, well heck you would have thought an apparition or two should have been conjured up? Your probably thinking, Wait a minute is this the same guy that wrote all those other blogs? How does he know those things? And yes I've read all those books and a lot more! A long time ago as a matter of fact!
 
Heck I have obtained more useless information in my life which I will never use, Or need to know! Just so I at least knew certain things for intelligent conversation! Most things I just happened to be able to remember real well from things a ran across here and there!

 
 Anyway I think of myself as a somewhat well rounded and somewhat adjusted type person of intelligence!
 My thoughts are It's better to know a little of a lot of dribble so as to carry on a halfway intelligent conversation with someone! But sometimes it's like a battle of wits with an unarmed person in some cases! Especially when it comes to talking ghosts with people such as the type in the above link!
 
I am referring to the Dr. type people! I have constantly argued about all these studies that are done trying to bash down the ghost phenomena! It's so much easier for someone to refer to these happenings as hallucinations then to actually do any real scientific leg work to understand what is really going on!
 Some have tried, Don't get me wrong! But then their shot down by the rest of the scientific community and there lies the problem!
 Anyone who hopes to retain a prosperous career and a bit of status in their field fears getting involved into admitting things of a paranormal nature!
 Or maybe there are things they do know and have witnessed, but can't explain it? So pawn it off as a hallucination!

  When talking of these genius types An example is a medical surgeon! They are some of the cockiest people on the planet! They have a chip on their shoulder that just could never be knocked off! Laymen's terms "Their shit don't, and won't ever stink!"
 Well that's how some of these so called scientific people are as well! Geniuses in their fields so when they say it's this way, Well that's the way it is!

  The point to all this is, what is it then? when things are happening to people and you can't blame it on any type of hallucinations, psychotic episodes, the weather, the alignment of the stars, menstruation, menopause, mid life crisis? Give it a name, What is it when you run out of things to blame it on? Oh, Oh, OH! Me, me, me, me! Pick me I know the answer to this! It's then called PARANORMAL! Ahhh! Man that's a word a genius hates to use!

 Sure we have every genius, and smart person in the world in a mad rush trying to crack their way in to find and prove we live in multi dimensions. My god there have been billions spent on building a machine that will be able to shed light into the dimensional theory!
 
Us, or we as in humans being able to find the key to these dimensions that isn't crazy? Nor is the fact that they hope to be able to travel to other dimensions at some point?
 Sure! Thinking this type of stuff years ago was science fiction! Not anymore! But still we can't seem to admit to the possibility of there being such things as ghosts, Or spirits!
 
Maybe when we die our thing we call a soul travels to another dimension? and boom we start all over again!
 Maybe these things that some witness as in ghost is some type of dimensional bleed through? See at least I'm rational and reasonable enough to be open to possibilities! Why can't They?

  I wish so much that these people would stop with the crap about hallucinations and the such!  
 I get mad about this because of my own personal experiences when I was younger, And it wasn't any hallucination!
 Things I saw and heard years before any of these shows we see on television of ghost hunting! I was influenced by nothing of the such! I knew nothing of orbs, apparitions, and the possibility of any of the crazy things that happened to me!
 
 I had seen an orb the size of a softball slowly cruise across my bedroom and this was after I had heard my door open first, But then this huge orb went across my room to where I had a radio playing and once it got to it, BAM! There was this flash of light and the radio went dead! Lights and all!
 
 It wasn't until years later that I heard the term orb and what it was suppose to be! 
 The crazy thing was it was the same thing that others have described witnessing as well! A greenish color of a swirling, Smokey affect type of sphere!
 When I heard someone describe an orb for the first time it was as if they were with me witnessing it as well, Telling me what I saw the first time!

 Sure this is what they would refer to as a hallucination! And as many orbs that have been seen, by many people they would call it a mass hallucination!
 Well what about the ones that have been documented and filmed? And I'm not talking small little flashes on the screen events! I'm talking big green balls of light the size of golf balls and bigger! What would they call this? A camera malfunction? A technical defect with the equipment?
 
 The answer is yes! I have had several years of my own personal experiences when I was younger that led me into the field of Paranormal Research and I can promise you it wasn't any hallucination, Or any other parlor tricks! After those experiences, And ones further into my life's work.

  I have had numerous experiences with the Paranormal! I, and we here at the Society have captured evidence that is beyond normal and defies rational explanation!
 I realize I may sound like a broken record and these things I am saying may have been seen before in other areas such as our web page, blogs or social sites we have, But I feel the more I say this the more it may sink in as being real and possible!

   All I know is I have not been hallucinating all these years and I'm certain the proof we have accumulated over the years will substantiate that!
 Though when things get slow maybe hitting the mushrooms would help boost some activity! Worth a shot! Or at least that's my good excuse to act 16 again! ( :



www.societyofparanormalresearchmaine.com