http://http://www.societyofparanormalresearchmaine.com/ Society of Paranormal Research of Maine: Death!---And then---

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Death!---And then---

Death!---And then---

 
 
  I just had a close friend pass away the other day and it really hit me harder then I care for! We as in humans are bound to have tragic events happen at some point of our lives.
 Death is one I have a difficult time with! In a perfect world I would like to live a long and fruitful life, But most of all I would like to pass before any family, And friends! It just doesn't work this way though!
 
 
  With the passing of my friend it brings on many thoughts, And feelings!
 This isn't something that is any different from anyone else, Nor am I looking for any special sympathy or kind treatment! It just gets my wheels turning.
 
 
  One would assume with what I do for a living things like death are just another daily event! Well it is, And it isn't!
 We as humans have one of the most complex works of intelligence ever known, Or understood for that matter! 
 The human psyche is all of our brains power, Of our conscious, And unconscious thoughts! The human psyche rationalizes, Determines, Reacts, and much more! Quicker then the blink of an eye!  
 We actually have answered a situation in our mind way before our collective conscience had the time to spit it out of our lips!

   In all reality it's the most non-understood part about us!
 One of the problems are is that we use such a small percentage of our brains capacity, That If we were to unlock it all, Well in my mind I think it could be scary!
 I say this because of the uncertainty of what the outcome would be? I believe  someday when we start using more of our noodles that we won't even need to use speech to communicate! Everything will be done telepathically.

  Do you find that so far fetched? Well if you do you might want to know that I'm not the only one with this thought!
 Matter of fact some that do share this thought are in a lot better position to sell the idea then me! Like some of the brightest minds in the world! 
 The reason it might sound scary is because it is different to us. Not the norm so to speak!


  I wonder at the time when we unlock our true mental capacity will we then be able to speak, Or even see the dead? Maybe we will just be able to rationalize it better!
 With all the investigations I have been involved in over the years the fact of  death being involved really didn't impact me! The things we are seeking in most case's are those that have died!


   So why would death affect me so? Was it because I knew the person? Had a connection in life? The list goes on but the answers do as well!
 The problem is there is no easy answer! We just have to keep going on! And live as it is just a thing!


  Years ago I had written several articles for a magazine. A friend of mine was the editor and had a fascination with the things I was into in the paranormal research area.  He had asked me to contribute some of my own ideas at the time.
  One of the articles I had written was titled "Gary's philosophy on life, Death, And people's reactions!" To summarize it, Everything just come's to an end when we die! Everyone is saddened and then a few days go by and things start going back to how they should be! Eventually over time you are forgotten, And nothing but an image remains of you, Much like a ghost!


   I was a very young man when I had written most of these things, And in a very much different world it seems like! I really don't think I would have changed a thing in it! Even with all I have encountered, And been a witness too after all these years.
 At the time I had thought it was a little morbid and wouldn't be taken in the right context! But it ended up being one of the best articles I had written with a lot of praise and acknowledgment from people!
 My thoughts were, people probably related to the story! So therefore it made sense!  

   I think that closure is one of the hardest things to deal with when someone passes on. Sometimes people are able to be around when someone they care for is slipping away into the abyss.
 Then there are the times when it's out of the blue and sudden! How can you really acquire any kind of closure then?
 This is what has been affecting myself the most with this recent tragedy! In a way I think this is one reason why I felt I needed to write about this! In a way I hope it will bring me some type of closure!

   The big thing I had left out was how he died? There was a reason I hadn't brought it up! But it shouldn't have mattered and I let it!
 Anyway he had overdosed on heroin! This was another reason that it has bothered me so much! All over drugs! How I wish that he could of come to me and say he had a problem!
 In all honesty I knew he use to do drugs years ago! But he had gotten clean and I had helped him through it, Why not now?
 I think maybe from his own personal embarrassment! I will never truly know now!


  He had passed away at only 34 years of age! I had known him for 16 years back when he was 18 and right out of high school!
 He had come to me looking for a job, So I wanted to give the kid a break and hired him! He had been into some stuff in which my wife and I helped him through and would of gladly again!
 I guess it had only been a few months since he had gotten back into these bad habits, But I never even had a clue!


    Even after all these years he still came by my house to visit us at least once a month and sometimes more! He would just drop in and visit and see how we were all doing! 
 I had last seen him right before New Years and he led on to nothing being out of sorts, Nor did he give any signs of things being odd or strange! Only if!


  Death is nothing we can change! It's coming and this is the one for sure thing about life!
 How, and what we do with our lives' is what defines who we are! As friends, Partners, Lovers, Families, Human beings, Etc!
 By no means is he the first person/Friend I have known die! Nor will he be the last, Unless I beat everyone else to the punch anyway!
 I will truly miss his visits though!

   Oddly enough I have shared my thoughts on what happens to most when we die! Though I do not believe everything we were, And will be is lost!
 I believe our energy will always carry on our true being. I at least hope anyway!
 Like most of the world I wish there is more than just this! I have seen, And heard things that should not be, But we still don't really understand how, Or why? This is why I do what I do! I want answers!
 Can you really imagine that when everyone dies our energy goes nowhere? It stays right here on planet earth along with every other living creature with the capacity since the beginning of time?

   That means we would all eventually be ghost! Maybe that's what really happens to all? And the only reason we can only hear and see a certain amount is because not all have the capability to communicate with the living. 
 Or maybe it's the livings fault and some just don't have the capacity to hear and see what is all around them?
 The questions and theories could go on! But there will only be one true answer and someday we may know!
 Until then we will keep on doing what we do! You will do what you do! Terrorist will keep causing terror! Squirrels will keep burying their nuts! Hauntings will still be causing a mystery! And so on!
 We will only be able to hold on to memories of good times until it's our time to find out the truth!

   Live a good life, As a good person! Love life as a responsible person! It's very short, And very fragile!