http://http://www.societyofparanormalresearchmaine.com/ Society of Paranormal Research of Maine: The GOV't and UFOs and hidden locations!

Friday, August 8, 2014

The GOV't and UFOs and hidden locations!

 
The Gov't + UFO's = Hidden locations


This is just a theory of mine, and one that I think makes a little sense!
  Now I have a big thing to throw at everyone and this is something that really makes sense if your a sensible person!
 All the hype and mystery to the area 51 scene I believe is exactly what big brother The Gov't wants.
 Think about it! If everyone is so busy with the stuff happening at area 51 and the Gov't keeps the people hot on it. It gives the Gov't the chance to be doing things at other areas where nobody would even probably think of looking! 

  For the last 20 years now they could've been building some super site somewhere right under everyone's nose. We would never know because we've been so busy with eye's on area 51! I can almost guarantee it!
 I think that would be something they would do, and I'm sure of it! They would make you, Me, and everyone interested in area 51 just enough so they could be doing some crazy stuff somewhere else. And nobody would be the wiser!

  If they were smart anyway, That's what they should of done! So sure they've done it! The one thing which I do not pay much attention to is certain types of conspiracy theories.
 This is my own fault! But I'm talking like ones of really whacked out thoughts into some crazy bizarre location stuff! 

  Think for a second? A whole mountain being bored through like a worm in an apple. Over a mile through the earth where there could be a hidden runway for some type of hi-tech crafts. 
 Imagine some crazy stuff hiding the entrance like in a James Bond flick, Or Batman!! Heck we already know they've done it before!
 
This would be the only way for them to hide a runway where it couldn't be seen by satellite. It makes the most logical sense I think! Granted it might be a logistical nightmare, But with these changing times things have to be put to the extreme!

  I bet you they have done it! And we have been so raveled in looking the wrong way we've all missed what they were hiding! I really would of thought that nuts a few years back! But the more I've learned the less surprised I get nowadays!
 So I would recommend anyone interested in looking for hidden secrets look in the hidden spots!

  I am in the process of scoping through some satellite images, maybe it's on federal land, Maybe not? federal land with mountains and off the beaten path would be the best way! but hiding it would be the trick?
 So this is what one needs to keep in mind. A spot where employees can get to, Or be brought to even if they were flown! But one hidden enough you wouldn't know it was even a spot! Wouldn't Alaska be prime for that? Hmmm!....

  Does anybody know for sure if those jets that fly to area 51 are actually all arriving to area 51? Has anybody actually done the watching of all of them leaving? And then someone on the other end watching them arrive type of experiment?

 Wouldn't it be funny if not all of those jets were making it to their supposed location? Hmm!... Have to have people on both ends doing due diligence?
 But I think it important enough to find out! That would be one way of checking that box as ok! I just know it! I know they have something other than area 51 and it's a lot more hidden and it is something right in front of us! Well this is just a thought! And something to think about?