http://http://www.societyofparanormalresearchmaine.com/ Society of Paranormal Research of Maine

Sunday, August 3, 2014


  The Society of Paranormal Research in Maine has always been dedicated toward the research of studying the spiritual side of the "Paranormal!" Though we have always followed almost all areas, and aspects, of everything that is in the realm of the meaning of the word "Paranormal!"
 We are broadening our mission statement as we are in the process of joining efforts and becoming members of "MUFON" (Mutual UFO Network!) This is the worlds largest and most respected network of scholars, scientist, and visionaries that share a common belief, and desire. And that is that WE ARE NOT ALONE, AND THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!
 
 The director of our society feels it a beneficial, and much needed step to be taken in these modern times of technology! With all the available equipment at our disposal and dedication to detail and the desire to know the truth behind unexplained mysteries of the "Paranormal!"
 Of course nothing here will change except the fact of us it making it known, so if anyone has any questions or possible encounters with things of an extraterrestrial nature, or possible sightings of an Unidentified Flying Object (UFO!) We will now be working to provide help to all in the two most widely seen, and believed Paranormal beliefs and events worldwide! Thank you so much for your continued support and following!
Truly, The Society of Paranormal Research in Maine!

This was a new statement that we had just posted and will be posting to all of our sights ASAP! I had my team put this together and It was a line divided unfortunately!
 Why is it people that research the ghost side of the paranormal think the ufo guys are fruit cakes? And why is it all the ufo guys think that people that research ghosts, and the such are fruit cakes?
 
 I personally have always had a wicked fascination with the study of our universe! I really love every kind of aspect, and piece of information to watch behind it!
 So of course I believe we are not alone! But as for the part of whether or not anyone is visiting us? I don't know? With all the footage and things I have seen, I really have to say I do believe something is going on! As to what it is, I would love to learn!
  And of course if our Gov't is involved into this stuff, well you do realize we are all seriously boned! Personally I am really looking forward to jump full steam ahead with my new venture, and I hope to be of some use!
 
Well stay tuned, and keep upto date, as I've been looking forward to sharing this with everyone for a long time now!
 I hope to be posting some more great stuff real soon, and until then if anyone has any feed back, or comments to share please hammer down!

Truly, Gary. C
Founder/Director- Society of Paranormal Research in Maine